Dr. DeStefano founded the practice in 2009, and serves as Medic al Director of Maternal-Fetal Medicine for The Women’s Center of Texas.
"My passion is to provide care that focuses on building a relationship with the patient and referring provider to optimally manage both the medical and emotional aspects of a high risk pregnancy. Pregnancies in general can be stressful, and all the more so when a complication arises."
"As a physician and a mother it is a pleasure to have the opportunity to improve the outcomes for women and infants in these circumstances while also providing compassionate support throughout the journey. In my off time I enjoy spending time with family, scrapbooking, and horseback riding."
Other Provider Information
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (fellow)
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (member)
- The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (member)
- Only Maternal-Fetal Center in Central Texas as well as one of only few nationwide to be accredited by the American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) for both Ultrasound and Fetal Echocardiography
- The only center in Central Texas to offer fetal intervention and surgery
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Certifications & Memberships
Maternal-Fetal Medicine (ABOG Board Certified), and Obstetrics & Gynecology (Board Certified)
St. David's Women's Center of Texas
Procedures & Conditions
- Perinatal ultrasound
- Fetal echocardiography
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Cerclage placement (vaginal & abdominal)
Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine
12200 Renfert Way, Suite G-3
Austin, TX 78758
Phone: (512) 821-2540
Fax: (512) 776-1956